PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The City of Deer Park is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
You can now apply online by clicking on the job title you are interested in below and clicking on the "Apply" link. If this is the first time you are applying using our online job application, you will need to create an account and select a username and password. After your account has been established, you can build an application by clicking on the "Build Job Application" link. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening. It is important that your application shows your entire education and job experience record (please explain all gaps in job history). Please note that an attached resume is not a substitute for the required information on the application. Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
Please be aware of the following information regarding applying online:
- Each applicant must have their own email address when setting up an account.
- Do not share your account with anyone.
- If you have submitted your application correctly, your status should read "Application Received." Please do not contact Human Resources to see if your application has been received. If your status does not show that, you may have not clicked on the "Submit" button.
- This is a secure site. Only authorized City of Deer Park Human Resources personnel and hiring managers have access to the information submitted.
- For police officer / cadet roles, applicants must complete the police application supplement in its entirety, in addition to the online NEOGOV job application, in order to be considered for a police officer / cadet role.
- Please do not contact Human Resources to check on the status of your application; that only hinders the recruiting process and demonstrates an inability to follow instructions. You will be contacted if you are selected for an interview. Applicable updates and notifications are sent via the email/phone number the applicant has provided.
Troubleshooting & Questions
If you are having problems or have questions on how to set up an account/password or submit an application, please contact NEOGOV customer service at 855-524-5627. Do not Contact the City.